Independent and objective financial reporting is the hallmark of the CPA profession.Your financial statements represent you; who you are, what you've achieved, where you are going, how you compare to others. More importantly, your financial statements tell the world your financial net worth, whether others should do business with you; they even reflect your credit worthiness and integrity. No matter what legal form of your enterprise, your financial statements are an important tool for success.
Who is the user, internal management or important third parties, or both?The needs of others to know information about your enterprise will determine the form and substance of your financial reporting needs. It will also determine the cost of compliance and set forth a benchmark for efficiency and effectiveness. We have substantial experience in helping you determine what level of reporting will achieve your purposes.
Internal Management Reporting Services"If you can measure it, then you can manage it." We offer the following services to help you achieve business success:
- Creating/set-up of internal books and records, journals, ledgers, financial statements
- Special reporting of key components or accounts
- Establishing budgets and budget variance reporting
- Evaluating and improving internal accounting controls
- Determining accounting policies and procedures
- Assessing software features that address your needs (like Quick Books, Peach Tree)
Nagel CPAs Certified Quick Books Pro Advisor
External third-party reportingThe following services help keep your "stake holders" informed.
- Special Reports - key components or accounts
- Agreed-Upon Procedures reporting
- Forecasts and Projections